1896 - 1966 (70 years)
||Carl JORGENSEN |
||14 Jun 1896
||Clay, South Dakota, United States
||Carl Martin Jorgensen  |
||22 Oct 1966
||, Fresno, California 
||24 Oct 1966
||Dinuba, Tulare, California, United States [1, 2]
Smith Mountain Cemetery
||Our Blended Family
||26 Apr 2017 |
||Emanuel Marinus JORGENSEN, b. 6 Feb 1862, Ulsted, Hals, Nordjyllands Amt, Denmark , d. 17 Jan 1908, Wakonda, Clay, South Dakota, United States (Age 45 years) |
||Maren Magdalene NIELSEN, b. 21 Aug 1862, Copenhagen, Denmark , d. 24 Feb 1927, Wakonda, South Dakota, United States (Age 64 years) |
||26 Mar 1888
||Meckling, Clay, South Dakota, United States [3, 4]
- Church records shows date of the marriage as 3 Mar 1888 and not 26 Mar 1888.
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 14 Jun 1896 - Clay, South Dakota, United States
- [S21] FamilySearch Family Tree (http://www.familysearch.org), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, ((http://www.familysearch.org)), accessed 23 Apr 2017), entry for Carl Jorgensen, person ID K8M7-8JS. (Reliability: 3).
- [S780] Find A Grave, (http://findagrave.com: 2012), <, Carl M. Jorgensen, Memorial # 125941703 (Reliability: 3).
- [S559] Jorgenson-Nelson, Marriage Boo, TMG Src#: 59., This is to Certify That on the Third day of March A.D. 1888, at the Village of Meckling in the COUNTY OF CLAY, in the Territory of Dakota, I, Emanuel Marinus Jorgensen residing in the County of Clay, in the Territory of Dakota, being 26 years of age, and I, Maren Magdalene Nelson, residing in the County of Clay, in said Territory, and being 25 years of age, were united in Marriage by Rev. D.H. Dahl; And that I, D.H. Dahl a minister of the Gospel did duly and according to law, then and there solemnize said Marriage between the said Emanuel Marinus Jorgensen and Maren Magdalene Nelson. In Testimony Whereof, we have this 3rd day of March, A.D. 1888, at the Village of Meckling in the County of Clay and Territory of Dakota, drawn up and signed, with our full names, this certificate. (Reliability: 0).
- [S912] Evangelical Lutheran Church of America Records: Bergen Lutheran Congregation, Bergen Lutheran Congregation (Meckling, South Dakota, Clay), (Ancestry.com. \i Ancestry.com\i0 . www.ancestry.com : 2015.), "Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, Records, 1875-1940," Emanuel Marinus Jorgenson and Maren Nielsen Marriage; accessed 07/13/2016 (Reliability: 3).
Emanuel Marinus Jorgenson marriage; marriage date 3 Mar 1888, place Vermillion, South Dakota, Church Name Bergen Lutheran Congregation, Church Location Meckling, South Dakota; spouse Maren Magdalene Nielsen; groom's father Jorgen Christensen; groom's mother Johanne Marie Christensen; bride's father Jens Nelson; bride's mother Anne Christine Nielsen.