||John SEE  |
||, Augusta, Virginia, United States 
||10 Oct 1757
||Hardy, West Virginia, United States 
||Margaret Garrard  |
||2 Jan 1837
||Macon, Illinois, United States 
||Lewisville Farm, Henry, Indiana, United States 
||Our Blended Family
||8 Oct 2017 |
||Margaret GARRETT, b. Abt 1756, d. , Kosciusko, Indiana, United States |
||3 Sep 1780
||, Greenbrier, Virginia, United States [2, 5]
- Margaret's last name was listed as Garrard. George See acted as the bondsmen. The bond was dated 1 Sept 1780. Also included was the permission certificate signed by "David Garred" stating that "I am Concenting to the Marrige of My Daughter Margret Garred to John Sea as witness My Hand this 31st Day of August 1780."'
| ||1. George SEE, b. 1781, d. 1839, , Macon, Illinois, United States (Age 58 years)|
| ||2. Mary SEE, b. 5 Jan 1786, , Greenbrier, West Virginia, United States , d. 31 Mar 1877, Centerville, Wayne, Indiana, United States (Age 91 years)|
| ||3. David Way SEE, b. 15 Sep 1786, , Greenbrier, West Virginia, United States , d. 23 Apr 1869, , Cass, Indiana, United States (Age 82 years)|
| ||4. Joseph SEE, b. 1787, d. 1852 (Age 65 years)|
| ||5. Charles Frederick SEE, b. 1792, d. 1869 (Age 77 years)|
| ||6. Hannah SEE, b. 1797, , Kanawha, West Virginia, United States , d. 18 Mar 1877, New London, Henry, Iowa, United States (Age 80 years)|
| ||7. John SEE, b. 5 Aug 1800, , Greenbrier, Virginia, United States , d. 21 Apr 1873, Rock Creek, Jasper, Iowa, United States (Age 72 years)|
||8 Oct 2017 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S430] The Ellison Tribe, Compiler: Linda Mardell McFall Nixon, (Des Moines Blueprint Company, 1112 Locust Street, Des Moines, Iowa, 1983), TMG Src#: 466., pages 283-94 (Reliability: 2).
- [S1155] DAR Application, National Society Daughters of the American Revolution., (National Society Daughters of the American Revolution. \i DAR\i0 . www.dar.org : 2013), "Application for Membership to the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution"; for and in possession of Debra Sue Loghry, member no. 917051, \i DAR\i0 (www.dar.org) (Reliability: 3).
- [S129] Broderbund WFT Vol. 2, Ed. 1,, TMG Src#: 176.
- [S447] See-L Archives, Sara Patton, (01/30/2005, Original Date, 10/10/2004), TMG Src#: 481., The Greenbrier Historical Society was given all the loose Greenbrier County marriage bonds from the courthouse. The Bonds are valuable becauset heyoften name parents, siblings or close friends. (Reliability: 2).
- [S447] See-L Archives, Sara Patton, (01/30/2005, Original Date, 10/10/2004), TMG Src#: 481.